Who We Are:
We are Greenhills Summer Camp of Greenhills, Drogheda, County Louth. You can contact us by email at email@example.com or 0831665911.
Controllers of Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by Greenhills Summer Camp is controlled by Eoghan Darcy and Colm Hanlon.
When you register on the website and choose to receive further information from us, we may use the information you provide us with for the following purposes:-
We monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us to develop the design and layout of the website.
Personal details may be for purposes such as notifying you of Greenhills Summer Camp news and events which we think may be of interest to you.
Greenhills Summer Camp will not put any information about you on general release nor will it sell such information to organizations not associated with Greenhills Summer Camp.
We employ other companies and individuals to carry out tasks on our behalf for instance providing marketing support and designing and controlling our website. Such companies and individuals have access to your personal information for the purpose of carrying out this work only. These enterprises will not use your data for any other purpose. Under no conditions will these enterprises use any extra data about you to which they are party for any other purposes.
Greenhills Summer Camp acknowledge that we have legal duties in terms of the collection and use of personal data made available to us. The contents of this website are designed to comply with Irish law and Greenhills Summer Camp cannot be held responsible for non-compliance with any local advertising or other laws in relation to this website or its contents.
responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent. If you are under the age of 18 you may register on the website to receive newsletters and other information but only with parental or guardian consent. You may only make purchases on this website if you are aged 18 or over or, if under 18, have received parental or guardian consent.
Your rights relating to personal data
You have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
- right to access the data – you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- right to rectification- you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- right to erasure – you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
- right to data portability – you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at the contact details at the start of this privacy notice.
If we are processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to its withdrawal. If you are unhappy with how we process personal data, we ask you to contact us so that we can rectify the situation. You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The Irish supervisory authority is the Data Protection Commission.